I know I am known for changing my mind now and then. I know you have made me this way that I am almost always confused about what I should do and say. I always look for MY fault in everything that goes wrong. I will not ask you WHY you chose me for being so, I just want to tell you a couple of things though, and things I have not said in a long-long time.
I guess me and you; we did not have a conversation for a long time. I have noticed that when I am doing things that somewhere will surely get wrong, ME and YOU, our conversation STOPs. You stop giving me signs and I also stop talking to you.
Sorry to say my Dearest Friend, you too are confused, just like me. I mean, come on! Who throws you in a pool of happiness and then plans to burn you alive? YOU! 🙂
Anyways, coming back to our relationship now; why do you play games with me? Am I your favourite pawn or maybe you feel I am one of the best players around. I sometimes suspect that YOU fear me. You fear that someday I will just survive almost every trash you throw in my direction and precisely this is the reason you keep breaking me up time after time.
No worries. I love you just the way you love me. I guess me and you, we love each other way too much and thus we end up in this hating match at times. But its okay, it is important for a healthy relationship.
Today, I have so many things to say. But the foremost thing would be — THANK YOU. I am thankful to you for so many things –
- My family. You did take the major ones away yet made sure to give the best ones. What am I today, credit due to them!
- Minniedi and family. Fine you took few away but gave me few others I can call my family and again the best ones. Special thanks for the same.
- My friends. I can count them on my finger tips and I call them my brothers and sisters. Courtesy you, few have stood by me always through thick and thin. So again a special thanks.
- This beautiful life. The right to breathe!
- For wonderful opportunities and the challenges.
- For all the testing time you made go through last few years, because this is what made me who I am now. It made me learn one important lesson of life – How to move on!
- For keeping my faith intact in goodness and being nice. (Although, it’s bit shaken now!)
- For keeping me sane, even after all that happened.
- For that certain element of madness you injected in me that keeps me going. That makes me thrive harder.
- For almost all the good things and some of the bad things too.
- For all the people who made my life heaven by BEING there and some of them by NOT being there.
Today, I also have something else to say, I need you. I need you so bad that I had to write the following part up.
- Please help me move on always without looking back.
- Please help me accept that I Trusted and it does not matter if the people I trusted were right or wrong. What is important is that I “TRUSTED”.
- Please help me accept that I don’t need to prove it to anyone how good I am, how worthy I am and how loyal I am.
- Please help me survive this too.
- Please bless me with strength, peace of mind and a will to walk with my head held high.
- Please stand next to me and whisper “Walk on Bhaskar. You CAN” when I feel like I will give up.
- Please keep my dreams and hopes alive.
- Please help those who love me and always stand by me.
- Please just be there for me, right now. I need you. Let us talk everyday!
- Please help me embrace happiness and sadness, failure and victory with same amount of poise and humility.
I love you and I am not scared to admit that. Thanks for being there. I know you will help me sail through. I TRUST YOU!!!