- C – Christ, Son of God, Lord of Love.
- H – Heaven, blessings & all from above
- R – Remembering the promises we made.
- I – Icicles hanging inside the barrels.
- S – Stockings stuffed up to the knee.
- T – the Tinsel that Moms wrap around the tree.
- M – Mistletoe hung from the wall.
- A – for my Advent Calendars that decorate the hall.
- S – for Santa and his eight reindeer.
Sadly Christmas with time, is losing its true meaning; turning more into holiday fun and boxes and bows. True reason for the season ignored and instead replaced with just decorations and coveted gifts. This Christmas I wish we pause and remember what this day really means. It’s a day to open our heart into “Giving”. A day to show our gratitude!! And to remember Jesus, who was born today, who gave his life so that we all stay happy.
Merry Christmas to all my friends,
Gods richest blessings without end.
A chuckle and a smile or two,
A friendly hug if you’re feeling blue.
Let’s put our feet up on Christmas day.
Forget our worries while we may.
They’ll soon find us again it’s true,
So for one day, we’ll bid them adieu!
My warmest wishes, I send today.
For happiness and peace your way,
For lots of smiles and lots of fun,
From morning rise, till setting sun!!