I don’t like getting tagged but kya karae majburi hai. Saw still have two more tags to get done. This one seemed easy *Hopefully* 😀
1. What is your current obsession?
COOKING!! =)) (Though I’m not doing lot of constructive work towards attaining semi perfection. What?? Perfection??? Do you have any idea how hard it is??? 😐 Will tell some other day)
2. What are you wearing today?
Clothes like yesterday and the day before that and the one before that and…..
3. What’s for dinner?
Whatsoever I’ll end up cooking when I get back home. No plans, it will depend upon % tiredness of my body.
4. What’s the last thing you bought?
One kilo onion and the book “The Monk Who Sold his Ferrari”.
5. What are you listening to right now?
Not songs of Himesh for sure.
6. What do you think about the person who tagged you?
He seems to be a real cool guy. AND he COOKS!!! *Impressed* 😛
7. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
Anywhere would do fine as long as I’m close to my near and dear ones. (Though San Diego would be best :P)
8. What are your must-have pieces for summer?
Loads of work so that I am stuck up in my office to get free AC treatment. =))
9. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
Timbuktu!!!! Ok ok how about Kathmandu. Now don’t ask me why!!!
10. Which language do you want to learn?
Bengali, Gujrati and Portuguese!
11. What’s your favourite quote?
“It’s better to light a Candle than cursing the darkness”
12. Who do you want to meet right now?
Anyone having a decent sized brain would do.
13. What is your favourite colour?
Black, Blue and Red.
14. Give us 3 styling tips that work for you.
a) Be yourself.
b) Be yourself.
c) Be yourself.
15. What is your dream job?
Dream job never exist. Job = Slogging. 😉
16. What’s your favourite magazine?
17. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
No idea, maybe buy books, CD’s or well, frankly no idea.
18. What do you consider a fashion faux pas?
Blue coat, white shirt and yellow tie. Yes, we had one guy in our office in the same get up last week. 😀
19. Who according to you is the most over-rated style icon?
20. What kind of haircut do you prefer?
The kind that suits me but definitely not something like that of Sonu’s current style. 😛
21. What are you going to do after this?
Read and review a research paper. (Boring job!!!)
22. What are your favourite movies?
Hey how many more questions???? I can’t type so many names. Kabhi fursat se chai par bata dunga. 😛
23. What inspires you?
LIFE inspires me.
24. What do your friends call you most commonly?
Thakur, BT, BB, Bhai and oh yes at times Bhaskar too.
25. Would you prefer coffee or tea?
26. What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed?
Go alone to some quiet place and if unable to do so, end up venting out on Minniedi. (Need to change this last habit of mine 😦 )
27. What makes you go wild?
Laziness, procrastination and obstinacy makes me go wild with anger and as for wild with happiness – it could be many things!
28. Which other blogs do you love visiting?
Definitely not yours Neeraj! 😐
29. Favorite Dessert/Sweet?
What are these?? They are out of my life now. 😦
30. How many tabs are turned on in your browser right now and of what?
Six. Yahoo mail, Office mail, Springerlink, Google News, Youtube, INENG!
31. Favourite Season?
32. If I come to your house now, what would u cook for me?
How about a nice story? 😉
33. What is the right way to avoid people who purposefully hurt you?
34. What are you afraid of the most?
Losing those who matter to me.
35. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
I need a hair cut.
36. What brings a smile on your face instantly?
Good conversations, great music, genuine compliments, old pictures (and I found few just few days back of mine hahaha. They are funny), smiling kids – actually anyone smiling for that matter. And last but not the least – A message from *ahh cough cough* if the person reads the post will know. Rest be happy with the other choices.
37. A word that you say a lot?
38. What was your last FB status message/Tweet?
I don’t Tweet. And FB – Firefox process runs and consumes CPU cycles EVEN AFTER you close it!!!! I seriously hope Mozilla does something about this. Better I stay with my Linux!!!!
39. What would you do if you were made President of India for one day?
Change laws relating to commercial sexual exploitation and many other silly ones, make Spiltsvilla and those swayambar type nautanki reality shows, illegal.
40. Which cartoon character do you most identify with?
Me cartoon, nah!!! But heard others identifying me with Pluto and Dennis!
My tags, all those who read are invited to do the tag on their blogs if they have one. 😉